CONECT relies upon sponsorships from its service provider members to keep events sustainable and registration prices reasonable. In exchange for these payments, CONECT offers their sponsors a good measure of high profile exposure before, during and after the event. These exposure options include:
- Sponsor’s logo advertised in CONECT’s weekly newsletters pre and post event
- Sponsor’s logo displayed on CONECT’s new website pre and post event
- Exhibit tables at CONECT events
- Multiple choices of exposure options (i.e. meals, breaks, trolleys, entertainment, panels, AV, etc )
- Professional print signage thanking sponsors during event
- Ongoing power point displays of sponsor logos at event
- Other sponsor-only privileges including advance attendee lists, reserved tables for meals, and more
All CONECT events are available for sponsorships, however, the widespread popularity of only the Northeast Trade & Transportation Conference (T&T) in the spring, and the Northeast Cargo Symposium (NECS) in the fall dictate active solicitation efforts by staff and sponsorship committee members.
If you wish to sponsor any scheduled CONECT event, please contact Carol Turner, CONECT Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-481-0424.
CONECT's 15th Annual Northeast Cargo Symposium, November 10, 2016 - Sponsorship Information